Thursday 16 January 2014

Hear this

Okay, do you wanna hear a story, do yooooou wanna hear... a STORY? Okay so I've been cruising around Maun, through the sand, in the heat, buying stuff and ramping curbs and sweating and, okay long story short... I got home in the evening and realized... NO phone... GONE! I won't go into it all, but I was pretty upset (there might have been some tears, so what if there were?). I wrote it off, convinced it had been stolen.... UNTIL... my brother got a phone call in the late evening from a girl... who's little brother found it... in the sand... on his way home from school... I KNOW! So we arranged to meet her at her house... and I GOT my phone back, absolute miracle, what reason did they have to return an iPhone to me? Seriously. Amazing. AmazeBALLS, even.
Real Time Web Analytics