Thursday 20 February 2014

When I was first coming to terms with having to fly to London for the weekend to renew my passport, I was all like this: 

%#|?&!!!****#f!?&@!!@#^*!!!! MEH. FML. OMG @?!>%%*!?##*f!!! Hate hate hate &&££!!?!%#?**!?!

Yeah, I was real mad. I planned on only taking one change of clothes, a tiny handbag and not spending any money or having any fun. I planned on sulking. The entire weekend.

Um, how silly was THAT?! 

Hahaha. What was I thinking?! What a dumb-dumb head, what a big old silly sally shmoozy-brained dodo butt (?). I'm going to LONDON, I'm gon' see the Queen and eat fish and chips and urrrrthang. Okay maybe not that, but I'm gonna visit my cousins and hang out at markets and take photographs with my sexy camera and generally just cruise around London like a total hipster. 

I'm pretty excited for the flight too. I have ALL the things. A magazine, my kindle, laptop all charged, some tic-tacs, new lip balm, cotton cardigan and my favorite kikoi. All set to go, basically. 

So, it's goodbye Dusty Donkey Town and HELLO London. 




Real Time Web Analytics