Saturday 1 March 2014

Right, so, I'm back in Botswana. I arrived a few days ago actually. Ummmm, yeah, London was pretty NICE. Nice, but cold, and sunny, actually, so that was alright. I made the best of my little whirlwind trip, felt like a right trendy jet setter; I went to the theatre, I fed squirrels in St James' Park, saw Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, London Eye and St Paul's Cathedral (touristed it rrrright up). I stared at the crazies in Camden Town. I met up with my lovely twin cousins and had dinner with my aunt and uncle and some more mad Murdochs before Billy Elliot. I went shopping on Oxford Street. Ahem. That's all I'm willing to say about THAT (ihaveashoppingproblem.com). I ate sushi, I sang songs from Matilda the musical on the underground, in my head, and maybe a little bit out aloud, WOAH I loved it so, Brrrrruce BOGtrotter. haha. And.. I got my passport!

And now... the waiting game continues. Botswana, why you no like foreigner?
Real Time Web Analytics