Thursday 10 April 2014

In a desperate attempt to watch the Oscar Pistorius trial I went to a tacky restaurant and boom, power goes off, no TV, and no lunch. Okay let me go to my new little coffee shop hangout and play on the Internet, oh, that's not gonna happen either. Okay let me go to the shop and get something for dinner. WAIT, I can't see anything in the shop because it's pitch black, because there's NO POWER. So, nothing for dinner then. And it continued like that, no tea (no TEA!!) no hot shower, no light in the middle of the night to go to the toilet, no laptop to play on, no charged camera to take pictures with. I have 16% left of my iPhone battery. You guys, things are NOT looking good. Yes. There's a power outage in Maun, aaaaand it can be expected to last for four days. Some dodo head crashed into a power tower thing. Four DAYS?! For the love of god can I please just go to the bush #wantmypermiiiiiiiiiiiiit 
Real Time Web Analytics